Skin Soother 2oz Tin
The Ultimate Organic Healing Balm
Have you been searching for an all-natural topical treatment for your pup’s scrapes, rashes, and irritations? Packed with organic, plant-based healing herbs, our Skin Soother balm is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, & anti-inflammatory. Basically, this is a natural Neosporin for your loyal canine companion!
Hot spots? Dry skin? Surgery scar? Look no further for your go-to remedy. In addition to nourishing the skin, this balm protects and treats a plethora of bacterial issues such as atopic dermatitis, allergic dermatitis, and more.
Skin Soother is sure to keep tails waggin’
Skin Soother is a 100% natural topical balm crafted to prevent and treat a plethora of ailments and irritations. Your doggo will thank you for the relief from cuts, rashes, burns, wounds, and more. Powered by plants, this incredible balm boasts with healing capabilities, nourishing and soothing your dog’s affected area.
Skin soother is a doggy first-aid kit essential. What does the balm help heal and treat?
- Wounds, cuts, scrapes, burns
- Hot spots & allergy symptoms
- Dog Acne
- Rash & skin irritations
- Interdigital cysts
- Prevents & treats bacterial infections
- And more!
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in Skin Soother include:
- Lavender | Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce itching, swelling, & redness.
- Chamomile | Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, & antimicrobial helps speed up healing
- Frankincense | Natural antiseptic, disinfectant, & astringent to help heal boils, infected wounds, & inflammation
- Sea Buckthorn Oil | Loaded with antioxidants, Vitamins C & E to help treat burns & wounds
- Myrrh | Anti-fungal, antimicrobial, astringent used to fight viral & fungal infections
Remaining essential ingredients: Cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, candelilla wax, vetiver, niaouli, benzoin, Vitamin E